I’m Stormy, a 25-year-old residing in Texas and a longtime book lover.
I measure my life in books, and I love stories of all kinds. I have eclectic taste and will read almost any genre at least once. I’m also a writer(once the stories are in your veins, it’s hard to get them out any other way!). And besides being a writer in the creative sense, I also have a degree in professional writing.
Other favorite things in life include daisies, coffee, tea(it’s totally possible to love both), and good music. I also tend to spend a lot of time getting invested in TV shows and music. I’m also known as a bit of a Gilmore Girls fanatic(no, really, you don’t want to play me in Gilmore Girls trivia). You should also know that I refer to myself as an ‘unlikely Gryffindor’ and have a bit of an obsession with finding the perfect writing pen.
I’ve been blogging on Book.Blog.Bake. since December 2012. You can search my archives by month or tag to get a feel for the kind of post I like to write, but here are some of my favorites:
- Here’s what you can do with books you don’t want anymore
- 21 questions to ask when you’re in a book blogging slump
- What Books Taught Me(this is, to date, probably my favorite thing I’ve written for the blog or anything else)
- My personal review of A Monster Calls
- I shared a personal post about why I appreciate YA books without romance
- My review of I’ll Give You the Sun
- To finish this list, here’s my thoughts about how the reading police do not exist