My blog is officially a toddler instead of a little baby blog! Who would have thought 2 years ago that I’d still be blogging? I certainly didn’t. My original plan was to blog for 6 months before deciding to keep going with this new hobby or quit. And when six months came around, I was still in love with book blogging, so I ended up going self-hosted and purchased my own domain name.
And now it’s once again December which means my blog has reached another milestone in terms of time! It’s so weird to think of how nervous I was about this new endeavor in December 2012. I was excited, but also anxious. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to connect to anyone in the book blogging community, that people would think I had no reason to talk about books so much. It took me over a month just to get comfortable using twitter, and now it’s my favorite social media platform.
Anyway, enough reminiscing. I could go on and on about all the wonderful bloggers I’ve come to know and welcomed me, but I’d be afraid of leaving someone out, so with that said. . . time to celebrate! And on this blog, that means a rare giveaway. I’m giving away a box of books to ONE winner! Since I’m shipping myself, this giveaway is US only. Sorry, international readers. I hope to be able to host an INT giveaway in the future.
My giveaway policy can be found here, but here’s the highlights:
- Number of eligible entries determine odds of winning
- Winning entries are verified. Entries that don’t follow the rafflecopter prompts are disqualified.
- MUST be 13 years old or older to enter. For those under 18, MUST have parental permission to enter & share information.
- No purchase necessary, giveaway automatically void where prohibited by law
- Winner will be announced here on the blog + twitter
- Sad this has to be said, but I take privacy very seriously! Once goodies have been sent on their way to the winner, I automatically delete all personal information including name & address.
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to notification before a new winner will be drawn.
- Giveaway ends JANUARY 5th.
So what’s in this box of books? This is what’s up for grabs:
- Hardcover of SWEETHEARTS by Sarah Zarr
- Paperbacks of SLOPPY FIRSTS and SECOND HELPINGS by Megan McCafferty
- Paperback of EVERY VISIBLE THING by Lisa Carrey
- Paperback of THE LOST by Sarah Beth Durst
- Hardcover of EVE by Ann a Carey
- ARC of BRIGHT BEFORE SUNRISE by Tiffany Schmidt
- ARC of THE WINTER HORSES by Philip Kerr
- Signed ARC of INDELIBLE by Dawn Metcalf
- Signed ARC of CHASING BEFORE by Lenore Appelhans(#2 in The Memory Chronicles)
- ARC of FAR FROM YOU by Tess Sharpe
- ARC of FREE TO FALL by Lauren Miller
- ARC of THE WOLF PRINCESS by Cathryn Constable
- Audiobook ARC of LANDLINE by Rainbow Rowell
- A signed paperback of EASY by Tammara Webber
I’ll probably also throw in some signed bookmarks & bookish things of that nature.
Hooray for two years!